What we do
We know that applying for Social Security benefits can be stressful. Thus we work hard to minimize the impact the process has on your life. There are many pitfalls in these cases and we want to help you avoid those. Losing the benefit you deserve is a big risk.
Here’s a basic breakdown of what we do for you:
- When your initial application is denied, we meet with you to discuss your case. We take care of the paperwork and communicate with Social Security, so you don’t have to. Our team answers any questions you have about the appeal process, which can sometimes be very confusing.
- As you await a hearing, we regularly monitor your appeal, develop your case, and keep you updated.
- Once you have a hearing date, Drew meets with you to prepare your case. On the date of your hearing, Drew goes with you to the courthouse and presents an oral argument to the judge.
- After the hearing, our staff keeps a close eye on your case until you receive a decision.
- If the judge approves your claim for benefits, we follow your case until you receive your benefits.
You can call us at any time if you have questions while you are waiting for your hearing date. We’re here to do everything we can to help you obtain your benefits and to assist you in better understanding the appeal process.
In Accordance with Alabama Statutory Law:
Nothing contained in these overviews is intended to compare our services to the services of any other law firm or lawyer or to imply specialization or certification by any organization not previously approved by the Alabama State Bar Board of Legal Specialization or otherwise permitted by the Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct. Such rules require the following statement: No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.”